Evidence Based, Fun, Proven Programs: An investment that will last a lifetime!
Screen Obsession! Win with Active Parenting of Teens
Teens today are different, an inside look:
- * Gain respectful behavior
- * Effective discipline
- * Teen communications skills
- * Build their courage to withstand peer pressure
- * Give independence while gaining trust & responsibility and more...
Teens (Tweens) In Action!
Tweens in Action is a fun way to help them understand changes in their bodies and brains; how to communicate in a mature way with adults and others; develop skills for resisting negative peer pressure and learn techniques for peaceful conflict resolution. Tweens will meet in one space with parent(s) in another.
For Current 5th Graders and Their PARENTS!
How To Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk
Skills for parents of Children ages 4 to 17
- * Setting firm limits that work
- * Handling defiance
- * Six skills for “Engaging Cooperation”
- * Reduce temper tantrums and more...
Parenting A Gifted Child
Skills for parents of Children ages 5 to 17
- * Dealing with perfectionism
- * Risk taking in learning new things
- * Accepting failure and disappointment with grace!
Help Your Child Manage Strong Feelings!
Skills for parents of Children ages 5 and up
- * Gain control over feelings of disappointment, sadness, anger etc.
- * Express their feelings from a negative to a positive way
- * Create an environment where they will share their challenging times
- * and more...
Redirecting Children’s Behavior (NEW)
Skills for parents of Children ages 5 to 11
- * Are you tired of yelling, threatening and reminding?
- * Do you want to become a more calm, confident parent?
- * Learn how without using rewards and punishment!
- * Understanding why children misbehave and how to prevent it!